What types of program amendments can or should be made?
Approved Program Modifications include the following:
- Program information: Program name, contact name for the program in the event there is a change in school leadership overseeing the program
- Achievement Data: Students completing coursework, students receiving special education services, students who have completed and passed the technical assessment, students who received the technical endorsement
- Content: Curriculum, content outlines, pacing charts, standards crosswalks
- Work-Based Learning: Change or add registered WBL programs or WBL coordinator
- Technical Assessment: Replacing or adding to the current technical assessment
- Articulation agreements
NYSED approved amendments relating to program course sequences, credits assigned, and technical assessments will need to be updated in the CTE STARS Program Manager upon confirmation.