What must a postsecondary articulation agreement include?
Postsecondary articulations should include the following:
- Prerequisite skills, knowledge, or coursework required of students to participate in the agreement
- A value added benefit for students (dual credit, college credits, advanced standing, or reduced tuition
- Roles and responsibilities of each institution
- Duration of the agreement for the full 5-year period of the program’s approval/re-approval (A disclaimer may be added that states the agreement is valid between both parties and subject to annual review)
- Endorsement by officials of each institution (College/University Designee e.g., Provost, Department Chair, and School Principal)